This convertible under-cabinet hood, designed to work with smaller cooking appliances, combines stylish design with efficient ventilation. It features a high-performance 400-CFM blower, three speed settings and dual halogen work surface lighting.
- Dual Halogen Work Surface Lighting
- High Performance 400 CFM Centrifugal Blower
- Vertical or Horizontal Exterior Ventilation (3-1/4" X 10" Rectangular Duct)
- 8.0 Sones
- Power Cord Included for Easy Installation
- Convertible to Recirculating (Ductless Installation) - NO Kit Required
- Push Button Controls with 3 Speed Settings
- Sophisticated, Designer Styling
- Dishwasher-Safe Mesh Filters
|Ventilation CFM Rating
|Kosher Consumer Friendly
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)
||Exterior or Recirculating
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
100% of reviewers recommend this product.
Beautiful Design and Performs Excellent
I wasn't able to install an over the range microwave with venting system due to space constraints. I wanted a new Stainless Steel Hood to compliment all my Maytag appliances. After looking at all the others out there, this Maytag unit was the best choice. I went with this one mainly for the design, It looks fantastic and I get so many compliments on it. Not only does it look great but it functions great too! It handles the steam, grease, odors (Charcoal Filter) with ease. The halogen lights (2) shed plenty of light on the stove top while cooking. This unit can be vented both outside or recirculating. I had mine converted so that it recirculates since I live in a high rise condo. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Originally posted on Maytag.com
Yes, I recommend this product